Thursday, December 13, 2007

Back


I'm doing Daddy Day Care until the end of March, so I'm going to be blogging a lot more often, I'm guessing, if only to maintain my sanity. We also plan to take A LOT of classes together, Emily and I.

Since I haven't posted for awhile, I'm including a more recent photo. Today Emily and I spent the afternoon together; we did laundry and went to the playground. She became very interested in standing on manhole covers and got very angry when I made her come home. Oh, and we had brunch with our former French teacher, Christine, who lives in this gorgeous spot on the Mesa. You can see UCSB from a deck they have over the ocean, on a clear day (it's about fifteen miles up the coast). The water was very blue and Emily spent most of her time climbing the stairs.

2 comments:

MM said...

hey wow she's beautiful.

Unknown said...

Thanks! We think so, of course.